header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hockey, Jewelry, Pricing Calculator, Sharon Peters, Fish

Man, I am out of time, but I realize I haven't posted in days and I hate that, so let's see how fast I can do an update.


HOCKEY

Both kids' seasons are officially over right now. We'll have to wait and see what's on the horizon. My darling Monica would rather be a starter goalie on a B team than a back-up goalie on an A team because she just wants ice time. I have no clue where either kid will be trying out this summer/fall.


JEWELRY

I was looking over my past designs today and … good grief… I could barely find anything that made me go "wow". That's horrible. I mean, there's lots of "nice" stuff… but nothing that made me go "whoa, that's cool!". I'll have to work on that.

I also put a bunch of stuff on sale in the store.

I finally listed the pricing calculator on eBay.


SHARON PETERS

Saw Sharon demo her fish bead this weekend. Holy cow… amazing!!! I have got to take some classes by her. I'll put a link to her list of classes later (when I have more time).


Oh dear… when push comes to shove I can't think of ANYTHING to say. Argh! So sorry.

Maybe I'll work on some jewelry tonight and hit you up with something more entertaining tomorrow…. One can only hope.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment