header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 New Necklaces, Free Tutorial for Paper Ornament Balls, Featured Artist Amber Van Meter

So we’re off to Vacaville around noon today. That’s the last regular season game for Monica’s team.

Not fond of daylight savings time. Ugh!

Nonetheless, I got the new stuff listed.


NEW JEWELRY

Three necklaces, all very much fitting the Going Green Jewelry idea (using beads I’ve been hoarding for years). Click a pic for more info.








PAPER BALLS

I’d like to try making these. Here’s a couple free online tutorials for making these geodesic paper ornament balls (click on a photo for instructions).






FEATURED ARTIST

Today I’d like to introduce you to one of my favorite Lampwork artists (and a person who exudes warm fuzzies).

Her name is Amber Van Meter and here’s some of her work…







Here’s her website: Naos Glass.

I wish I could buy everything she makes. It’s all so FABULOUS!


Okay, gotta start the day. See you later!

1 comment:

  1. Love your aquamarine and flourite necklace! and Amber's healing hand bead...
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Audrey
    aka AudreyGardenLady

    ReplyDelete