header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Evolving Creations Lampwork and weird miscellaneous stuff

I’m really loving this laptop. Things go so fast now and I even got a remote mouse so I don’t have to use that 1 inch scroll pad.

My fingers aren’t really in sync with the keyboard, but I’ll live.


The Foster

Boots is going back to the shelter Friday. I hope he has a very happy life. He’s an absolute sweetheart.


Lions Playing with a Man (video)





Hockey

Gabe goes to Phoenix Friday… Mon has local stuff.

I’m at Mon’s practice right now as a matter of fact.


Interesting Facts... even if you've seen it before (video)





Featured Artist

I have two lined up, but I’ll show you Beau’s stuff first because his are on auction so time is limited.

Evolving Creations Lampwork on eBay or on Etsy. Lampwork beads by Beau and Shani Barrett.

Here are some of the current items for sale (and if I’m doing this correctly, the photos should be clickable through to the auction listings).







Anyway, I’d like to thank Beau for giving me the okay to hotlink to his auctions and show a couple of his beads.



This is hilarious… it’s video of why we cat people are always sleep deprived.




funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


I had no idea toads liked to be petted... (video)

2 comments: