header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF

Gabe did community service today from 7:30am to 6:00pm in San Francisco with some of his school mates (this coming Monday is their first day of school). Mon and I will already be gone by the time he gets home. We're off to San Jose for dryland and practice.

Tomorrow is Redwood City then Belmont and Sunday is San Jose… where I might get to have brunch with Alex. Yay!

I hope I find time this weekend to do some silver stuff. I think if I got good, that's the kind of stuff I could trade for Alex beads. Lord knows the poor woman doesn't need any more of my jewelry. Ha ha ha!

Dang, just remembered I still have to pick up some PMC standard if I don't make it out to Hadar's any time soon... I gotta finish that one piece I made.

I guess I can at least finish polishing my leaves and see if I can string them together into a necklace the way I envisioned. If they flip over constantly, I'll consider making them into something else… bracelet or earrings.

I am of the ilk that: A piece can look stunning in a photograph, but if it's not practical to wear then don't refer to it as jewelry.

I still have to decide if I want to rework my "Use the Muse" creation before listing it. Maybe I will use my silver pendant in place of the shell piece (which was the muse).

Well, gotta go…

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment