header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday... nothing but work... but TOMORROW... now that's another story

So… here it is… Friday. The kids are at their dad’s and all the teams are preparing for their finals so I am not even going to hockey until Monday night.

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the first time I want to Hadar’s studio for a class. I hope to go back someday soon. For now I’ll have to be satisfied with her latest book… and a vial of bronze clay. :-)

Tomorrow is my first full day off. I want to do two things (go to the gem show in San Mateo and go to the Botanical Garden at UC Berkeley), then I’d like to actually do something creative. At the moment, I have no clue. Metal clay, polymer clay, enamels, wire-work, beading???

Oh, wanna see one of the reasons I stopped listing on ArtFire?



BTW, did you know I offer a gradient background (just click here) for use with bead and jewelry photography? Just print it out on glossy photo paper and voila.

So… hopefully, starting tomorrow I’ll have more interesting things to show you… or at least to talk about.

Oh… I do have something new to put up on Etsy, but it’s not jewelry. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment