header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Almost there...

It's 9pm and I just got home (after work I went to get Bear, treated his babysitter to dinner, then picked up Gabe from UC Berkeley... figured that was the least I could do after his dad dropped him off there one and a half hours before his class).

I'm not really home, though... well, not for good. Going to pick Mon up soon from her practice.

It'll be late-ish when we finally get home and I will need to go straight to bed... so no decent blogging until tomorrow.

But thanks for hanging in there. :-)

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

No comments:

Post a Comment