header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Making Twisted Wire, My First Silver Saddle Ring, and a Plain Twisted Wire Ring

I made this ring the other day...


... and I was explaining how I intended to use beaded wire around the cabochon, but I couldn't find it.  So I quickly twisted some silver wire and made this.  Which I think ended up looking better anyway.

I also ended up making a quick and dirty YouTube video showing how I "quickly make" twisted wire.  I think it can really add a nice touch as an embellishment (above) or even be cool just as a plain ring (below).


Here's the video...



But now I need to go put the other links on my website since I say "see my website for more jewelry making tips".  Ha ha ha!

If you feel like leaving a quick comment on my YouTube video, here's the link.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment