header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why I've been scarce and my new Japanese line

Sorry for the delay in the program... first I got sick (no big deal) then my computer got sick (very big deal). It's still in the shop as we speak (along with all my favorites and bookmarks and passwords and files).

So yeah, I've been feeling a little lost this week... well, on the computer anyway.

As for jewelry, I started a new line... I'd like to refer to it as the "Zen" line, but that wouldn't really describe it. Since the designs are influenced by things Japanese, however, I am for now referring to it as the "Japanese" line.

Here are two pair of earrings and a necklace (click a pic for more info):



No comments:

Post a Comment