header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Jewelry Listings, Romantic Comedies, and Photos of Monica

My apologies. I didn’t end up taking any pictures today so will show you the etched stuff tomorrow (I also have a bracelet to photograph).

I do, however, have some new listings (click a photo for more info).











ROMANTIC COMEDIES

So… what’s your favorite Romantic Comedy? I’m always looking for new ones to watch. These are totally my guilty pleasure.

Some of my favorites are:
The Proposal
27 Dresses
Leap Year
While You Were Sleeping
Sleepless in Seattle


MY DAUGHTER

Luckily for me, my daughter’s hockey coach loves taking photos, so my normally camera-shy daughter is getting used to it.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful new jewelry!

    Monica is very lovely young lady. Takes after her mom.

    I love romantic comedies. I could go on and on, but here's a few of my favorites (that I've watched multiple times).

    Two Weeks Notice - can't go wrong with Sandra Bullock

    How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days

    What Happens in Vegas

    ReplyDelete