header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, September 19, 2011

New Jewelry Listings

Hope everyone’s doing well. This is a busy month.

I’ll start off with my new items…

Re-visited the Quad and Trio necklaces
that were so popular in my store last year.



Here’s a necklace I’ve been getting a lot of compliments about. See that silver loop around the lampwork bead? I made that AGES ago, probably back when silver was like $20 an ounce. Then it got stuck into my WIP drawer (“works in progress”). My works in progress are more like ideas I had that got guillotined somewhere along the way because I realized I had no clue where I was going with the idea.

Anyway, last week I pulled the silver loop out and said, “Now here’s a total waste of good sterling. Do something, woman!” And so I did. Thank goodness for my drawer of Alex beads. Yay!



This necklace you’ve all seen before. It’s sort of a staple with me… I have to make at least one each year. :-)



This next one is one of my latest experiments. I *adore* smooth rocks. I decided to paint on these with permanent paint (won’t wash off… I tested my own piece for four months… never removed my necklace the whole time).

Decided I wanted Enochian symbols on them (also known as the Angels’ alphabet). This is homage to one of my favorite shows of all time (I’m not always full of depth), Supernatural .

BTW, if you aren’t familiar with IMDB (the website link I just showed you), it’s my “go-to” for movie, tv, actor, director info.

So anyway, here’s a sample. I wanted to get kind of a surfer-feel to the necklaces (which also meant I wanted them to be able to stand up to some good old fashioned wear and tear).




Okay, enough of the new offerings.

Yesterday I went to the Arrowsprings bead show. Wow, it was so cool! (But not the weather.)

I love bead shopping. And everyone there was SOOOO nice.

The beads were AMAZING. And seeing everyone’s new lines... wow! I’m going to contact some of the artists and ask if I can share their work on my blog for you to see.

Well, I’d better go just now ‘cause I actually wrote this last night then forgot to post it. Mornings are my most productive time, so let’s hope for some productivity today. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment