header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Four Silver-Heavy Bangles, Underwater Bedroom Can Be Yours, Gaslighting Women

NEW MOTIVATION, NEW JEWELRY

This week, I ran across two self-representing artists who have an output that is so unbelievable you’d swear they must have others doing the work for them. I was astounded to think they could be making everything themselves. But evidence showed otherwise and I’ve just got to say WOW. I wish I could be HALF that productive. My hat’s off to them.

And it motivated me to get my rear in gear (that, and a phone call from my son saying that job-hunting isn’t going to well… eek!).

But I loved what my motivation came up with last night. These are bangle bracelets with 14g sterling silver wire running through the entire length. They’re pretty weighty (lots of silver Bali beads!), which I adore.










UNDERWATER BEDROOM

I would LOVE to stay here!



That’s one of the suites in a hotel on one of the Maldive Islands (Indian ocean). Pretty cool, huh?



GREAT ARTICLE

A Message To Women From A Man: You Are Not “Crazy”

You’re so sensitive. You’re so emotional. You’re defensive. You’re overreacting. Calm down. Relax. Stop freaking out! You’re crazy! I was just joking, don’t you have a sense of humor? You’re so dramatic. Just get over it already!

Sound familiar?

If you’re a woman, it probably does.

… read the rest of this eye-opening article here.


TOMORROW SNEAK PEAK

Featured artist: JC Herrell… stay tuned!

If you want something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done.

1 comment:

  1. I read that Gaslighting post. Lots of comments but women do it to men too, granted not as often but it does happen.

    ReplyDelete