header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Jewelry Sale, Cellphone Charging, Upcoming Bronze Earrings, and White Tea

White Tea

This product is great!




Weather

I am freezing. That's very unusual for me. I do realize the temperature has changed in the last few days here, but … I'm just not used to being cold no matter what. I think I'll take some Airborne and Vitamin C when I get home… can't hurt to try boosting the old immune system.


Bronze

Oh, if you want to see a quick and dirty photo of some bronze earrings I got out of the kiln this morning, have a look at my Going Green jewelry blog.


Cell Phones

I don't quite have the hang of the new charging routine yet. When we went in to the Verizon store last week because I had fried my battery, we were told the following:

1) Let the battery run down to one or two bars before charging it.
2) Then, only charge it for between 2-4 hours.
3) Car chargers are for emergency charging only, not routine charging.

I've been out with my phone two or three times now when I ran out of battery because I didn't plan ahead. Shrug.


Hockey

Gabe's team had no ice this past weekend and their scrimmage for the coming weekend is cancelled. Yikes!


Jewelry

I have a batch of bronze that came out of the kiln this morning, but I'm still experimenting with the pieces. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, just to liven things up… I put six of my items on eBay with starting bids of $9.99.















funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment