header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

PMC Silver Prices

Last Weekend

Okay, I might have a few moments today to catch you up.

Valencia (Monica's first hockey tournament with her new team) was fun. I kind of like being forced to not work. Like, at home, even if I have the night off (no hockey), I still do stuff that is like work… making jewelry, taking photos, listing, sorting papers, cleaning the apartment, etc. But when I'm away from home and computers, it's becoming increasingly easier for me to just let go and relax. I mean, like… do NOTHING. OMG, me?!

And I'm trying to catch up on my sleep. I obviously missed a lot of sleep in the past week, so last night when I took Gabe to hockey (7:30pm-11:30), I didn't even take any work with me. No books either. Heck, I didn't even watch his practice. Ha! I put some pillows up in the back seat of the car and played games on my phone until I fell asleep. What a wonderful (and sorely needed) nap!

On this trip (at least for the driving there and back portions) we were fortunate enough to have the company of a good friend. I miss my B-family. And fab-Mommy made us a GINORMOUS dinner that I traded for her kid at 1am upon our return. How nice that I didn't have to make dinner last night!

Mon came home from school yesterday… grabbed her new (and first ever) hockey trophy from the car… then laid down on the couch and fell asleep with it still in her hand. They got last night off… tonight is hockey for them again.

Tomorrow is Gabe… then Friday I get to go to Hadar's. Whoohoo! I'd better remember to email her and make sure that's okay.

Oh, speaking of Gabe, he had his first driver's training session yesterday. Apparently he wasn't kidding when he said it was exhausting… he came home and was asleep within a couple hours… I had to wake him for hockey.


PMC Silver Prices

I wanted to compare prices before buying any on eBay or in the LE garage, so I looked up the going rates of PMC and ACS at some of the larger online vendors. Someone else may find the info helpful…




Jewelry

I probably won't be able to take photos until Saturday (unless I can squeeze a session in today before I take Mon to hockey). Since some of my pieces are "road jewelry", that also means I have to FIND everything I made and get it into one central location.

Oh, got my order of tools yesterday. Very excited to start making jumprings.

I really need to get on with the peacock. Maybe I'll work on his tail part during Monica's practice tonight. I think I'd better make the structure for the tail feathers THEN put the feathers on. Seems to me that will work better than making each tail feather then trying to attach it to the body. Hm… wonder if I'll have time to make the structure AND take photos before leaving for hockey.

This weekend is the bead/gem show. Mon gets to go with us (a rare treat). Wonder what I'm in need of (since I'm not buying beads).

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

fireman rescuing a kitten
see more Political Pictures

beijing olympic protesters
see more Political Pictures

political pictures for your blog
see more Political Pictures

anti-obama lawn sign
see more Political Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment