header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hockey and Jewelry and I LOVE VERIZON

My phone died today. Luckily it’s under warranty. I took it to a Verizon store to get a replacement and they figured out it was only the battery that was fried. Yay! They replaced it for free and the kids ended up getting new phones for $15 (good thing they have their own spending money). They now have phones will full keyboards.


Hockey

Yesterday Monica’s team beat the Cougars 3-0. Today, they got beat by San Jose 5-1. Gabe’s team beat San Jose (at the same time… so I didn’t get to see his game) 5-0.

I’m also thinking of NOT going to Valencia for Gabe’s first CAHA weekend. As much as I love watching his team play, it’s just a bit more hassle and expense than the pleasure warrants.


Jewelry

I really need to get the new stuff listed… At least I finally got some “model” shots. I can’t always do that, but I do think it helps to show how big or small the pieces are on a human being… I like to show really blown-up photos in my listings and I worry people may get the wrong idea about size of the jewelry unless they see it in reference to something familiar.

I still have to take photos of the earrings in hanging position. Maybe I’ll do that now.

Mondays are SRAJD processing day, though, so not sure when I’ll really be able to get the new jewelry up.

Well, at least tonight I can upload the photos and measure everything.


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment