header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Or back in Oakland, anyway. And tomorrow, I head back to the office.

Got to have a nice, cool drink with a couple of lovely lady friends this evening. It was a short visit, but hopefully we'll get together again soon.

Also had a fabulous visit with Alex and Monica on Saturday.

Gabe did the San Jose 18AAA tryouts and didn't make the first cut. We'll try Dublin next weekend.

Mon's in Vegas at the moment.

Last night (around midnight, I think... which was the deadline) I got my entry in for the Use the Muse contest. I need to get my photo cube out and do more pictures... maybe tomorrow.

That will result in new listings. I also have another tray to send out to Texas.

Okay, now some levity... I need to relax...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

1 comment:

  1. Love the LOL Cats - the upside down crow is cute too!. I had a heck of a time photographing my "Muse" piece - mostly because I can't figure out how to take a nice shot of a long necklace. I'll look forward to seeing your piece. I'm sure it's a winner!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete