header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Addictions... always a bad thing?

I am addicted to Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and the National Geographic Channel.



ArtFire


I finally hit a glitch today. I emailed admin. Will let you know when and how they respond.


New (non-jewelry) Listing

Oh, listed something new today. It’s a little Excel file that I’ve been using to calculate ideas for wholesale and retail pricing. I may add to it later, too.

Jewelry Pricing Formula Calculator - 7 Scenarios - Easy to Use


Supernatural

Sorry I left this until the end of the day… now I have to go watch Supernatural. Yes, have to. Mmmmm…


Coming Soon…

Tomorrow I’ll try to catch you up on the latest Monica news (health and future career options) and some of our new jewelry listings.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment