header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Jewelry Listings, Blue Tide Video, Lightning Strike Video

Got out the etching stuff today. Learned that I definitely need some practice. Ha!

When I get to the finished product, I have a hard time figuring out what my piece looks like because shiny copper and patina’d copper look almost the same to me. Only in MY pieces, mind you. I seem to be able to see the difference in other people’s pieces. I truthfully don’t understand this at all. Shrug.

Anyway, I’ll photo the two pieces tomorrow probably and show you in my next blog post.

Otherwise, I did get some new listings up…

Long Necklace of Pink and Blue Peruvian Opal in Sterling Silver



Two-Strand Bracelet of Bright SRA Lampwork Glass Beads and Sterling Silver





MISC

Wanna see a close-up of a lightning strike? I don’t know why, but this totally intrigues me.

Click here to go to WIMP for the video

And how about this…

By day, a red tide is unsightly and uninviting, with water the color of coffee. But at night, during this unusual phenomenon caused by a plankton bloom, the waves are a brilliant, almost neon blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment