header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

More Enameling Experiments and New Copper Etched Pendants

Tried out sgraffito (an technique in enameling) the other day and ended up with some double-sided earrings for myself… yay!



Then a day or two later while the kiln (and the enamels and what not) was still out, I decided to do a little more enamling experimentation.

Did blue and green on a cheap metal filigree bead, practiced some more sgraffito, and tested out my ability to wet-pack.



Then I did a reversible pendant that I listed (click on the photo to see the listing).



Last week, I did some copper etching. I used designs that are ancient Japanese crests for these one (click on a photo to see more info):





Then I did some of my own designs for these ones…





Took Mom and Monica to Calistoga yesterday for an afternoon in the hot springs. Here are two photos from a little walk we took while up there.




Okay, hope to have word on an exciting new etching project by the next time I blog.

1 comment: