header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Evening (yes, it's that boring at the moment)

First, I'd like to thank Amanda for letting me know one of my blog posts was featured on EBSQ Friday Five. Thanks!

This weekend, I was hoping to make a pair of earrings for a friend, but I think she knows me better than I know me... and thank goodness she'll be patient with me.

I didn't make anything new this weekend. I finished a necklace, took photos, and then finished listing some stuff (I'll show you tomorrow).

Within the span of two weeks, I went from making super chunky necklaces to making super dainty and minimalist necklaces.

Alright, that's about it... I have a lot to tell you about this week, but it will have to wait another day or two. We had a TON of SRAJD activity this week and although we normally do our updating on Monday, I knew I had to get a head start so I spent a good part of Saturday and Sunday getting the new pages ready for posting.

TTYL!

funny pictures - Knoks dem rite owt!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Invisible
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Njorl's saga, part elebenty   Vikings raid Nomthumbria
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

No comments:

Post a Comment