header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, February 4, 2011

PNP Instructions, Another DIY Photographer’s Light Box, PayPal Resolving Issues

PayPal… on the ball!

This week I received two emails from PayPal asking me to fill out a survey regarding my recent trouble ticket filed with them. Normally, I just delete these spasm, but in these emails they referred to me by name, rather than “Dear Customer”.

So I called PayPal and said, “I haven’t called you guys in many months for anything, so why am I receiving a notice that I recently submitted a trouble ticket?”

The guy looked up the number referenced in the email. Turns out this is a response to a trouble ticket I filed… last March. Ha ha ha! Way to scare the heck out of your customers! I thought someone hacked my account.


Photographer’s Light Box

Another great DIY (do-it-yourself) photo light tent tutorial.


PNP Instructions

For those into metal etching, if you haven’t tried PNP (press-n-peel) paper yet… you may want to consider experimenting with it. You can get some pretty precise designs using it. Here is a page with some specific directions.


funny pictures - ai has a Tem-Purrr-Pedic     and mine vibrates!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

1 comment:

  1. Laura thank you so much for sharing all this great information. I am off to look at the photo tent and then the peel and stick for etching metal.

    ReplyDelete