header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

VAT & Import Duty Calculator and an eBay Decision

Totally new thing… I’m deleting emails once I respond to them. It’s very scary because a huge part of me that has very deep roots says, “But what if you need that original email someday?”

Sigh…

This is also how houses get cluttered. “But what if I need it someday?”

Tsk tsk


eBay

I’ll be phasing out my eBay store. I know a lot of other people have already done this, particularly after the massive changes that adversely affect small sellers over the past few years, but being the eternal optimist I kept hoping for the best.

I looked at some things the other day, though, the way I used to look… research of past sales in my area. Holy cow. The bottom line is that people aren’t going to eBay for quality artisan jewelry.

My time is precious so I prefer to spend that valuable commodity in more productive areas… mostly, my own website.


VAT & Import Duty Calculator

Kind of neat. http://www.dutycalculator.com

Short post tonight… going back to Sharks game now.

No comments:

Post a Comment