header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Jewelry Listings

PHOTOS

Boy, when photos go right, things are SOOO easy.

My last batch of photos went like this:
I took only one shot of each bracelet in each of my required settings. They all came out great (well as great as I can get them, anyway). Then in photo-editing, I do practically NOTHING… color-corrected on white then cropped. Whoohoo!

BTW, if you want to know what my “required settings” means…

I want one photo on gradient background. This can be angled… it’s the “beauty” shot.

I want one on my model. This shows size reference.

I want one on white background. For this one, I usually do a straight overhead shot, so the customer can see the whole piece. Not very aesthetically pleasing, but practical.


NEW JEWELRY

Anyway, got the listings up. Click a photo for more info on each.






And I like to do one “advertising” auction... so starting at $9.99…




Well, Monica’s practice got switched to tomorrow night, so I’m free to create now. Going to take advantage of it.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment