header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SRAJD Updates

FOOD

Breakfast today was a new one. I made a bowl of oatmeal, but I had to think of some way to make it palatable without the use of sugar. I sliced up a mango and added it to the oatmeal and it was perfect!

That held me for my walk to work, and once there I had some raw almonds and watermelon.

Yes, I'm eating more fruit than I probably should be at the moment, but it's WAY better than eating all the sweets and other things that provide my body with ZERO nutrition.


SRAJD

Aside from processing memberships today, we added a new article and are finally starting to organize the chapters.


JEWELRY

Got some ideas brewing.

This one (that I never got around to listing) is gone. Hope the new owner likes it.

1 comment:

  1. us... that nice..
    not sure about the kitties though?
    have a great week laura..
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete