header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Interesting Video by Art Curator on the Subject of "I Could Have Done That"

Oh me oh my oh.

Still not in the swing of three classes at the local college (and keeping up with a blog).

So you get no ranting opinions today.

But I feel I should pass on SOMETHING useful, so... let's see.

Oh, here's an interesting video.  Have you ever looked at a piece of art and thought, "I could do that."?

Or maybe overheard someone else say it... maybe even about a piece of YOUR art?

Click here to watch a video on the subject... and then come back and leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear your opinion.


3 comments:

  1. Laura, I promised myself years ago that after 4pm I would not give opinions, sign contracts, make promises or any other earth shattering decisions..............so.....all I can say is 'REALLY'...........or as Harry would say: Neeeiiiiiggghhhhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    As I watched I thought to myself (self I said) that I have uttered that same phrase but most of the time its not that I could have done that-in y head I am really saying I WANT to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pause for thought here. I like what she said, but I have a feeling that most of those who would say or think that would not be convinced otherwise, sadly.

    ReplyDelete