header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, February 22, 2013

The Beads of The Bead Soup Blog Party... and Blue Enamel Earrings

Let me start off with the latest update of my involvement in the exciting bead exchange for Lori Anderson’s Bead Soup Blog Party.

As you recall, Molly Alexander and I are partners for the swap.

Look at the lovely packing Molly’s soup mix to me came in:



And here are the bead sets (2!) from Molly:




I can't wait to come up with some cool jewelry.  No pressure.  Hee hee.  These are some seriously cool beads, though, and I really hope some ideas come to mind.

Here’s what I sent Molly:




I’d like to thank all my friends for their overwhelmingly positive support of my latest etched charm projects. I have the best friends, ever!

I plan to get back to more of that after I finish a few “on my plate now” projects. Hopefully by mid-March I’ll have more time to play.

In the meantime, here’s a pair of earrings I created with kiln-enameled charms and formed and soldered silver.



Note: You can click on any jewelry photo to see if the piece is still available (or to get more info/photos). To see everything that is currently available, click here.

Two fun things happened to me recently. One is that Lori Phillips from Metal Clay Today E-Magazine featured my blog in her “Best of the Blogs” article (page 58-59).

The other is that I’ve been accepted into the juried Etsy Team called Etsy Metal. Yay! These are an AMAZING group of metal artists and I’m just so happy and honored to be a part of the group. To see their work on Etsy, just search on ”etsymetal”.

I’m afraid today’s helpful tip has to wait until at least tomorrow. I plan to show you how to stop the insufferable game and app invitations on Facebook.

But now, it’s bedtime. G’night!

No comments:

Post a Comment