header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Jewelry Listings including Multi-Strand Items, Hollow Lampwork Beads, LOTS of Sterling Silver

So the other day, I’m going through a really old stash of beads and I’ve got this one sterling silver bead that’s rather tarnished. I start to shine it up and guess what?



Wow, makes me wish I remembered who I bought that from 12 years ago. Hmph! (In case you can’t tell from my photo, that’s copper under a rather thin coating of silver plate… so not sterling silver at all.)

I only have two sources for sterling these days. The above is one of the reasons I’m so darn selective.

Anyway, I’m a little behind on showing you some of the new listings (click a photo to go to the listing).

First up is a three-strand necklace made from hollow Lampwork beads.




And a necklace of bright Lampwork beads and decorated sterling silver.



A five-strand bracelet of Zebra Jasper, Swarovski Crystals, and Sterling Silver.



A bracelet of large Jade beads, decorated Sterling Silver, and Swarovski crystals.



And a simple bracelet of byzantine sterling silver chain and a single but stunning boro Lampwork bead charm.



“What other people think of me is none of my business.”

2 comments: