header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Techniques... Viking Knit and Riveting

Thanks for the comment, Alex. :-)

I'm working on changing the laws of physics so I can have more hours in the day. I'll let you know how it goes.

Just a quick entry before we head off to Monica’s hockey game.

We got home last night after Gabe’s game, but the games from Peoria aren’t being video-cast anyway. Booooo!

Anyway, wanted to show you two things I’m experimenting with (aka: trying to learn) with week.

Viking knit and riveting.



Okay, gotta go.

But I have all day tomorrow to “play”, so hopefully I’ll have some new listings up soon.

Funny Pictures - Cat is Queen of France
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment