header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Workspace (in use) and Photos of the Kids

Had a relaxing weekend. And I LOVE my extra hour. Whoohoo!

So I played with rivets and continued my exploration of Viking knit (now working on necklace length, sterling silver, double knit).

But around noon today I realized I don’t want to spend time LOOKING for things so I’m calling it quits for creating today and moving on to organizing. Going to spend a couple hours putting things into their proper place so that when I want to see what I’ve got to work with, I’ll know.

BTW, that photo I showed you last month… of my work place… well, that’s what it looks like during the week. Here’s what it looks like on the weekends when I’m actually USING the space.



I would, however, like to at least take photos tonight of the new stuff to list.


CATCHING UP

I think I’m in possession of some photos that I’ve not yet shared.

Here’s a pic of the 19U team with their championship trophy. This was the Ohio tournament Mon went to in September. Mon is the one on the far right.



Same tournament…



Oh… here are some more photos from Gabe’s Close-Up trip (to Washington and New York). I’ll eventually add them in to the other photo area where I have Gabe’s other pix of that trip.





Well, I’m going to go start sorting now, so TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment