header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Oops... sorry for the gap

I just... was sort of out of sorts, I guess.


Life Lessons
Yeah, I've been having one. No biggie. I mean, nothing horrid, like the things I hear in the news every day. *shudder* But y'know... I run into things from time to time that remind me how much work I have to do to be how I want to be yet. I don't mind that it's a process... I have no desire to be perfect. But I know that the more tolerant and stuff I can learn to be, the happier I'll be each day.


Hockey
The kids had good games this weekend. Mon has no hockey next weekend. Boo! Oh well... maybe we'll find some pick-up or something for her.


Jewelry
I had an idea of something completely different I want to do. Actually, it's not jewelry at all, but it IS beads. I'll let you know if I make progress on it. The creativity has taken a smidge of a back seat for me now (in theory) as I plan/prepare for my move (and catching up on things I put off for too long). But there's still jewelry to be had because Monica is amazing.


Well, that's it for now. Just wanted to touch base since I hadn't blogged in a while. I'm still planning my tutorials, but that's later down the road, I think.

Here's some humor to help you get through tomorrow (voting day!).







TTYL!

P.S. No on proposition 8. Keep state and church separate. I don't think married people should get benefits, whether gay OR straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment