header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Smithsonian Virtual Tour, Cleaning Your Washer and Dryer, and Sterling Silver Textured Circle Links Bracelet

It's not that I want to procrastinate.  I actually feel really good after accomplishing something, getting a task done, crossing something off my list.


The problem is probably that I just have too much on my plate.  How did I become a type A person?  When did this happen?  I try very hard not to be a type A person.  My inner me is laidback and relaxed... very chill and together.  My outer me is the antithesis of this.   Oh well.

I've always felt my blog was important so I refuse to cross this off the list of things to do.

What have I been up to?  

I've been catching up on custom orders.

Had great fun at my semi-annual flash sale.  The next one will be August 1st.  Make sure you're signed up for my newsletter in order to get the code for that.

Want some inspiration?  Or just a way to kill a few hours?  Do this virtual tour of the Smithsonian: http://www.mnh.si.edu/panoramas/  

Talk about amazing, right?

And now for something random (but useful!).  

I recently ran across this very helpful and easy to understand video on taking care of (cleaning) your washer and dryer.  I'd already known about the dryer stuff but the washing machine stuff was new to me.  I'm excited to try here.  Here's the link: http://www.wimp.com/how-to-clean-washer-and-dryer/

Not a very cohesive blog post, but if I wait for perfection another two months will go by.

I'll leave you with one of my bracelets...

http://brackendesigns.com/product/sterling-silver-textured-circle-links-bracelet
 
Sterling Silver Textured Circle Links Bracelet




No comments:

Post a Comment