header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Weather Report and Other Blatherings

Had the third of my three classes today. 

This will take up a lot of my time, but so far all three classes are very interesting.  Two of them are very participatory... like working with other students and what not.  But it's good to be pushed out of your comfort zone once in a while.

Teaching tomorrow then getting back to "farm chores" on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Temps are supposed to drop from triple digits down to 88 for the weekend.  Yay!  (It's WAY easier to mow when it's not 100 degrees.)

I've been doing a lot of metalsmithing lately (which I adore), but I think I  may break out the metal clay tomorrow.  I've got the start of an idea I'd like ot try.

Since I missed my August "new additions" this month due to getting and setting up a new computer, I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again. So keep an eye out for Sept 1st (first weekday of the month) for all the new goodies.

For now, keeping it short.  Will be back tomorrow with more helpful news and less weather report.  :-)

Whoooo!  How's this for Throwback Thursday?  Ha ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment