header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Placerville Craft Fair

Sorry, no words of wisdom today as I'm at the Placerville Craft Fair.

If you're around, please stop by and say hi!

My spot is S-13 which is apparently somewhere near Bricks Restaurant... near Bedford and Main (482 Main... ish).

My first time doing an outdoor fair.  I'm assuming there will be no electricity for the vendors.  Oh man, what if there is?  Maybe I should pack some lights just in case.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I know your pieces will cause a great 'buzz' of interest....the beautiful designs and hard work are sure to be rewarded!!! Send pics:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much for saying that. It was a fun day. Things went well. I ton of people seemed interested in taking classes from me so that's good too.

      Delete