header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Adding Listings to Etsy Molbile App, JTV Rockstar Designer Contest, Silver Butterfly Cuff Bracelet


Wow, I'm not even going to look at how long it's been.  What a wild and crazy month. 

First, I'd like to thank everyone who took part in my Torch Enameling webinar.  I hope you'll send me images of what you create with your new skill (and/or let me know if you have any questions that weren't addressed in the webinar).

For anyone who missed it, I'll post a link to the video as soon as it's available.

Having fun with the lower cost of silver these days (except for metal clay which never seems to go down in price despite the plummeting of spot silver).

So after repeated "blue screen of death"incidents, I caved and bought a new computer... complete with Windows 10, which so far isn't so bad.  I think it's easier to get Windows 10 fresh than to upgrade a previous computer so there's that.

I did get one custom order out recently... after making the moth bracelet, I got to create a butterfly one.


JTV's Rockstar Designer Contest

And here's something that I wouldn't have know if not for Facebook... I *know* (in that very peripheral, virtual way of knowing) two of the five finalists for JTV's show "Rockstar Designer"Kelly Miller is in the EtsyMetal Group I belong to.  And Deborah Wilson Taylor is in The Artisan Group I belong to.

 You can watch the episodes here.


Penryn Beauty

Here's a shot at sunset, which is when I go into the orchard for the final time of the day... usually assisted by Ten and Asia carefully selecting their path to avoid the sprinklers.


Etsy Mobile App How to Create a New Listing

The other day someone mentioned they couldn't figure out how to add a new product to their Etsy shop from a mobile app.  I have to agree, it's not intuitive... but once you know it and start using it, it's probably fairly easy to remember.

Here are the steps:



  1. Go to your Etsy app and click the menu button (three horizontal lines next to the word HOME upper left of screen).
  2. Click on last option “Switch to Sell on Etsy”
  3. Click the menu button (three horizontal lines next to the word DASHBOARD upper left of screen).
  4. Click on YOUR ITEMS
  5. To add a listing, click the PLUS SIGN upper right of screen.


    Alright, now that I'm stuck with this indented paragraph setting, seems as good a time as any to bid you farewell for the day.  I'll come back soon... lots to share.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment