header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pinterest and Featured Artist Wesley Fleming

Pinterest

Do you know about it? Some people liken it to crack in its addictive quality. It’s a social photo-sharing website. It’s here if you want to have a look: PINTEREST .

Here’s the wiki definition: “The website and app allow users to create and manage theme-based image collections”

Here’s an article that makes me wonder how long Pinterest will be around.

I can’t imagine how big their servers are if they’re hosting all those full size images… I mean, there are millions upon millions.


FEATURED ARTIST

Now, I’ve got to show you an artist whose work entrances me. His name is Wesley Fleming and aside from his own informative website , he also has an Etsy shop .

Warning… bug glass coming up...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




You *must* check out his gallery page… incredible!

Thank you, Wes, for letting me share your awesome work with my friends!

1 comment: