header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Jewelry Listings, More Controversial Etsy Changes, Fix Your Facebook Security Settings

Yes, I have been away for awhile. Hockey life took over for awhile… and now I’m fighting off a virus of some sort.


NEW JEWELRY LISTINGS

Got a couple up for the Ancient Artifacts line. These two bracelets are inspired by Egyptian designs.




Tomorrow, if I have the energy, I’ll get a photo of these bracelets worn in “stacker” fashion.

Oh, and it’s been so long, I don’t think I even showed you my fish pendant…




ETSY, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

I want to buy and sell on Etsy. I don’t need them to be a social network. Their latest bad move: Article: “Etsy users irked after buyers, purchases exposed to the world”


MAKE SURE YOUR FACEBOOK IS SECURE

Or at least as secure as you can make it. This article/slideshow: Facebook Privacy: 10 Must-Know Security Settings can help you be less exposed. At the very least you can CHOOSE which things you want others to see and/or know about you.

funny pictures - I Stole Ur Eyelash Curler  Hope U Don't Mind

funny pictures - Git da old moniter bak. Dis wun kinda chafes under mi armpits.

funny pictures - You coulda told me dem birds were fake before I ran headfirst  into da wall..

No comments:

Post a Comment