header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Just Touching Base...

METAL ETCHING

Yesterday, Monica and I practiced our new skill of metal etching. We are still a few supplies short for some of the methods, but we were still able to work on the basics.

I realize now that I need to work more on “planning”. This isn’t like beading where I could just let the moment guide me.




HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH…

When it comes to seller/customer communication?

Should a seller send an email when the sale happens… then another when the item is shipped… then another to ask if the item’s been received?

I used to do hardly ANY communication, but after reading some forum threads, I realized how lame that was… but recently I read (again on a forum) a sarcastic post about sellers who contact you through every step of the transaction and how annoying that is.

Gack!



FABULOUS YOUTUBE

If you’ve ever done a craft show, this is a must-see…



funny pictures-Simon learned to play the flute  but still the mice didn't come.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment