header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some New Necklaces

So the other day I took off the requirement for people to write the code shown when leaving a comment. Ugh! I've had nothing but spam since then. Just turned that feature back on... I apologize to those who legitimately want to leave a comment... for having to go through that extra step... but jeez... spam is useless and annoying.

Got something new in the "tools" department. It's a set of rods ranging from coarse to fine that fit into my dremel. So far I'm finding them a lot easier to use than the strips of sandpaper I was using, wound around a mandrel.

Oh, also got a super flush cutter. I'm going to try taking macro photos of the results and see if I notice a difference.

Got those so I can try fusing fine silver... again.


NEW JEWELRY

Just listed three gemstone necklaces:

Bubbles


Facets


Royal


I also added a new category: Gemstone Pendant Necklaces

.
.
.

funny pictures-HE IZ RITE BEHIND MEH
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-Purrigami, the art of kitteh folding
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-You know, technically, you could sit anywhere.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-Inzpector Cluso eez heer for amburrgerrr
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment