header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Etsy Treasury, No More Smuckers, Fast Food Nutrition Facts

ETSY

Wow look! I’m in a treasury! Thanks. This doesn’t happen very often.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


BOO… HISS…!

Well this is just dumb.

The sponsors of the Stars on Ice Tour, which include Smuckers and IMG Entertainment, have refused to allow 3-time US National Champion and 2-time Olympian Johnny Weir to participate because they claim that he is “not family friendly.”… (read the whole blog post here)

What do they mean by family-friendly? Their decision is clearly NOT based on anything to do with families. Sounds to me like this guys is ALL ABOUT the family. And if more people were as family-friendly as Johnny Weir, we’d have some happier families out there.

I think I’m done buying jam for awhile.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


HOCKEY

Gabe’s first Varsity game was cancelled. :-( Oh well, still one game tomorrow… Mon’s team plays San Jose A1 in Fremont.

Both kids play on Sunday but I guess I won’t be able to see Gabe’s ‘cause I’ll be taking Monica to Vacaville.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


FAST FOOD NUTRITION FACTS

Have to eat fast food once in a while but want to know what you’re eating (nutrition-wise, at least)?

Check out this great resource.


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Anyway, sorry I haven’t been around much. The usual busy week, but busier due to unforeseen circumstances.

I’ve got three necklaces ready to shoot and who knows… I may even get some silver creations in this weekend.

If not, I had an idea to list some sorely needed headpins on Etsy. Well, not sure they’re exactly sorely needed, but there isn’t anything similar listed at the moment… and it seems like a quasi-essential item to me. :-)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment