header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busy Night... just sayin' hi

I don’t really have much to say today. I mean, I do… there’s tons to share with you, but I don’t have time.

The Sharks are on at 7:30 tonight, but we’ll be in the car at 7pm heading to Gabe’s 9pm game. I guess I’ll get to watch from 8-9pm in Stanley’s and until then I’ll listen to Jamie and Dan.


VAMPIRE KITTY

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


I recorded last week’s Supernatural but have been too sick to watch it. I know, can you imagine?! Anyway, I guess I’ll record tonight’s on the same CD… then I’ll have two brand-spanking new, never-before-seen episodes to watch… someday when I have time. :-)


I LOVE TUXEDOS

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


My throat’s not killing in me anymore. Yay! And I *am* out of bed, for the most part. Yay! But I still feel out of energy. I guess that’s to be expected.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in here and say hi… will write more when time allows.


KITTY ATTACKS BEAR

Saw this one for the first time last night. Kitties are weirdly brave. “The Bear wants the yummy garbage bag, while the psycho cat defends the house!”

No comments:

Post a Comment