header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, December 4, 2009

A Shortie Tonight... I'm SOOOO Tired

Gabe saw his doctor today for a(nother) follow-up appointment. She said he won’t be fully recovered for about two months, but he certainly is much better than he was.

It’s 7:40pm now and we’re in for the night. I love that!

After school/work, we took Bear to the dog park and the kids played tennis. Then we went to Trader Joe’s for some groceries, Gabe drove home, and we just finished eating. Gabe wants the internet (online tennis, I’m guessing), so Mon and I will do some enameling.

But I’m REALLY tired… so I plan to crawl into my super comfy bed and fall asleep early tonight.

Besides, we have to get up early. Gabe has to be at his SATs by 7:45am.

Mon and I are going to the SPCA tomorrow to see about helping with some of the cats in need. No, not adopting. :-)

I hope to get back to listing this weekend… it’s been AGES!

TTYL!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment