header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Just end of week chit chat

As hard as it may be to believe, I am once again watching Pride and Prejudice on tv. And it’s my favorite version, too (not that I know how many versions there are).


Broken Toe

So, I will, for the first time ever, actually tape my broken pinky toe. Last night, I got it caught on the bedcovers twice during my sleep. Ugh! I’m not sure WHAT I’ll tape it to (it’s sort of there on its own)… I guess I’ll just tape it to my foot.


Jewelry

My jewelry seems to be flying off the shelves lately… how exciting. I’m totally grateful.

Although I *should* straighten the apartment (after a week’s worth of laziness by everyone in the family), but I think I’ll just carve a spot for myself on the coffee table and make something new tonight (I feel like beading). Then tomorrow I can clean the apartment.


Hockey

Poor Mon is lamenting having no games this weekend. Gabe will be making his first trip down south for some goalie fun… I’ll have to get Monica down there with him some weekend.


Photos

After my debacle of a photo session last weekend, I’m kind of nervous to try again. But I’ll have to… getting into kind of a routine here… make stuff when I can, shoot on the weekend, then list throughout the week.


Book

I finished my last book (a non-fiction book), so had to pick a new one. I like to mix it up, so this time I chose fiction. Not only fiction, but a book I’d never heard of before.

It’s called The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe.


Well, I’d better get to work now so I have something to show you.

Here’s a great story about a pigeon who helped take care of some orphan bunnies.


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment