header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday... yay! End of winter break... boo!

Hockey

Took Gabe to the airport today. He’s in San Diego now… first game is tonight at 7. He’ll be back Sunday afternoon.


Jewelry

I completed the framework of my new bracelet (the one I started over a month ago, but had to put away because of the move). I think it’s okay for a first try at this style. If I do more like this, hopefully they’ll get better too. Now I’m trying to find a gemstone to match the red of Alex’s bead. I wanted Ruby, but my Rubies seem to be more along the violet end of things. I’ll have another look tonight after dinner with Darisa.

BTW, I just bought some boro beads online and I hope the photos are fair representations. Some of you know I’ve spoken previously of boro beads NOT being represented accurately online. I’m very excited to see these…. Online they look fantastic!


Sign Off


Mike will hate the following ('cause he doesn't like this show), but I thought this was funny:
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." Drew Carey

Sorry I didn’t really have anything interesting to say today. I was busy and I feel a little out of it. Well, at least there’s no hockey to get Mon to this weekend. She and I will be able to go to the house and clean up a bit.

We also have two more of our rental movies to watch.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment