header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Airport Angst

Let's start with airplanes...

As in, the call I just got from Gabe. "I'll probably miss my flight." ARGH! I won't go into the details, but it WILL be close and I'm not happy about this. I'm not even experienced enough to know what to try when someone misses their flight... and I'm not over there with him... and I don't have extra money to pay for another flight.

Okay, venting over. I'm still not happy, but I'm not all uptight angry. Now I get to wait for another hour to see if he makes his flight or not.

Hockey
Hockey was good and bad this weekend. Mon still didn't get to play. The game was a tough one, but the team really is improving.

Gabe's team did well enough in the tournament to get them to the penultimate round (1st and 2st on each side played for the opportunity to be in the championship game). They didn't make it to the final round.

Jewelry
I'm a smidge concerned about keeping new listings going while we work on our move (which will most likely take place this month). We'll one day at a time.

Oh, here's a pic of Mon and Ten... both exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment