header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Still waiting... and almost forgot I'm doing a show... eek!

Still Waiting
No, Mon's not cleared yet for any activity. No hockey, no PE, and not even any walks. She told me today she goes through at least one time each day now with a huge mental scream because she hates not being physically active.

Yeah, a Show
I know, it's a shock to me too... but I think of it more as hangin' out all day with a couple of close friends. I won't fault the buying public if the turn-out is low... retail is just not at the forefront of people's priorities these days and I'm right there with them.

Actually, I was thinking about this last month (when I purchased the domain ArtIsImportant.com). We'll talk about this another day, though... and I'll probably explain more in the mission statement that will be on that site (which will actually be a hub for most of my other websites).

Oh, if you live in the Bay Area and want to wander over to San Jose Saturday afternoon to say hi... send me a note and I'll tell you where the home party is.

Next Week
I'm off next week. Not sure anyone at the office remembers this, but I put "dibbs" on it before Mon got sick. It'll be nice to: spend time with the kids, get a bit more done as far as de-cluttering/packing, and maybe getting s'more listings up.

Family
Had lunch with Monica today. That was really nice. I picked up some food from downstairs and then picked up Monica and we drove to the cemetery, found a nice spot, sat down and ate. We talked about some of the interesting things we saw around us (it's a VERY old cemetery) and about our day and our plans for the weekend. We decided to try to do this "lunch date" thing once a month.

Internet
Our connection speed at home has gone to the dogs. Ugh! Pages take FOREVER to load. I have no idea what happened to change things.



For those who don't know what a "roomba" is, they are self-moving vacuum cleaners. You just turn them on and leave them to do their business (drivers not necessary). (Click on the black triangle)







Sign Off
Alright... gotta go... our first night in a while with no events... we go home, watch the end of the Penguins game, have dinner (Mon's cooking her special chili), then watch Supernatural.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment