Thursday, October 23, 2008

Funny Stuff and Catching up with Friends

So... I put the title "Funny Stuff" in the subject line because I actually have no clue yet what I'm going to talk about today... other than the fact that I want to share a couple of funny videos and pictures with you. I usually put those at the end, though.


Jewelry
Here's one of our necklaces that went up yesterday. A lot more to follow (I finally got pictures).




Christelle!
How fabulous to see you! I miss chatting with you and keeping up with all your art. I'm going to add your blog to my list so I can keep an eye on you. Thanks!

BTW, if anyone who reads this is interested, Christelle is one of my favorite polymer clay artists. Here's her Etsy shop, and (tell me if you don't want me to post this here, C) here is just one of the fabulous bead listings she has.



Stay in touch, friend.


Chris :-)
(Another friend and favorite polymer clay artist!) Glad to hear you're doing well on Etsy. I still can't figure out how to join a street team but it's just as well… I recently was invited to join to other things and I did and I can't keep up. OMG… things move so fast in the internet world.

Just as with Christelle, let me know if you don't want me stealing one of your pix for my blog... I just want to show off these incredible finds.

I love the beads in this tutorial!




Cathleen
Okay, now the scary thing is, if I go a few days with something on my mind (like responding to comments), then by the time I have time I can't remember if I actually ever DID do it or if I just THOUGHT about doing it. D'oh!

Thanks for the link to the macrobiotic food list. I think I need to get back to meal planning (this week was fuzzy).

Now, is it just me, or does anyone else not see your Oct 18 picture on your blog?

BTW, speaking of work that inspires me (not the blank image... what I see as I scroll down the reest of the page), I'm taking two metalsmithing classes next month. I'll let you know how it goes afterwards.


Musing about Life
So in my next blog post, I want to tell you about a book I'm currently reading and how it made me think about my path in life.


Humor





This is CUTE on a baby... not sure if it'll have the same affect when he becomes an adult. :-)



And this one is just plain silly... I'm amazed how he can go from one face to the other... when my kids get the giggles that's all it is... non-stop giggles, you couldn't PAY them to stop.



Enjoy the day. TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Love what you have posted makes me smile! thanks!


    And I "tagged" you! see my blog for details ;)

    ReplyDelete