header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Not caught up yet...

So, there are still many things I want to talk about and respond to but for now I'll explain why I can't.

Weekends are pretty hockey-oriented (as most of you know) and week days are day job as well as hockey practices.

In my little bits of spare time, here are some of the things I've been taking care of:

Mon needs new goalie pads. No one around here has what Gabe wants for her so we'll have to order them from Goalie Monkey... but I insist that we go to X-Sport to try some on first so we at least have a better idea of what size to order.

Used my lunch hour today to deliver a custom jewelry order.

Still dealing with "the flood". The crew will come to the house today to see if they can take their equipment back. But based on what Gabe and I encountered last night (very humid and musty still), I'm thinking that room still has moisture in it. I have to call USAA and see if I have an adjuster and if so what he's doing.

Haven't heard anything from our custody evaluator despite two recent emails with me inquiring about the status.

Gabe leaves for Phoenix this Friday; I still have to book his Dallas flight; I need to see what Mon's team has scheduled for the weekend of October 25th because I was going to drive Gabe to Valencia for their first CAHA weekend.

My credit union just got taken over by another credit union and I have to notify like 20 companies that do automatic payments with me and give them my new credit card #... not that I even know if my new credit card is working. Argh!

I think I need a beadie jam... wonder what Alex and Patrice are up to lately.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment