header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Scary scary scary scary scary

Okay, so I'm a big wuss and hate confrontation. That's no secret. But I just sent another letter to our family evaluation to try to get things rolling so we can wrap up this last (and it BETTER BE THE LAST!) custody battle... and I don't use the term "battle" loosely, unfortunately.

Keep your fingers crossed that whatever happens is in the best interests of the children.

Other News
I'll meet Mike for his GI consult this afternoon. I wonder if they'll say anything concrete. For the record, he's been doing absolutely fantastic since he was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. He's lost a bunch of weight, he exercises like 5 times a week or more and he eats REALLY healthy foods and much smaller portions than before.

Jewelry
I put a bunch of new stuff up in the store yesterday, but already four of the pieces are sold. Let me show you which ones...






But... I still have a few new items available (you can click on the photo to see more details):







I think that's it for the super new stuff. I'm hoping to have a chance today to list two nice gemstone bracelets; one in Amethyst and the other in Iolite... so stay tuned.

Humor



You gotta have your volume on for this one!



I love this...



Conclusion
Well, I really should get on with my tasks now. I plan on going to The Gathering bead bazaar Saturday morning (after having breakfast with Alex), but then I'll be on my way to Vacaville later to watch Gabe's first official practice with his new team. I wonder what Mon will do this weekend. She has some hockey options, but... ???

No comments:

Post a Comment