header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, August 4, 2008

I can't think of useful titles on a daily basis... I just can't!

Saturday morning, I delivered the last of my big custom order and that was a load off my mind (there was a travel deadline).

After that, we (the kids and I) headed up to the Vacaville and Roseville rinks for the weekend.

Got home yesterday afternoon totally exhausted, but I still managed to work on a few simple pieces. Photographed them this morning before going to work, and will try to find time tonight to list them.

Had a ton of fun shopping at Trader Joe's for someone who doesn't have access to cool stuff like that but loves Indian food, so I'm shipping her a box of goodies today.

Well, this was a short update. Sorry. I do have a lot more to say, but I'll have to find more time in which to say it.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment