header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Decisions

Gabe got offered two very tempting contracts last night and we had to make a quick decision. Luckily, Gabe's got a mentor that we called who helped us think this thing through.

We signed with Vacaville, but Gabe was still totally thrilled to have been offered a position by the Roseville Juniors... especially since he only turned 16 two months ago.

But Gabe needs some more development... going from Norcal A/B to the Juniors would have been too vast a change. I see now he should really have been playing tier prior to now, but you know... you do what you can do with what you got... and tier is about three times the price (if not more) of Norcal A/B.

Anyway, we got home at 11:30 last night and then we all watched Little Miss Sunshine. Ugh... I'm so tired this morning. But we DID need something to unwind ourselves.

Crazy dreams, but I expected that. It happens if I sleep past 6am.

Okay, gonna go make some coffee now and get ready to hit the road again.

Why did I bring all this stuff to make jewelry? I've had NO TIME at all.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment