header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wwwwwwwwwaaaa!!!

I'm cranky as hell today. I *think* it's PMS... sure feels like it anyway. Everything is annoying me but there seems to be an inordinate amount of things that constitute everything and I'm at a loss to be cool, calm, and collected about anything today.

Ugh! I hate feeling like this.

I'm pissed off at not being able to reach people by phone when I need to (not their fault, but that doesn't make it less annoying).

I'm pissed off that three times today as I walked to my car I got stuck behind someone smoking a cigarette (can you say "migraine-inducer"?)... I don't care if you smoke, but why do I have to be subjected to it while I walk from my office to my car?! Wwwwwwwwwwaaaa! (Hey, I didn't say I was being rational today, did I?)

Then some jerk STEALS my parking space that I'm sitting there waiting for. OMG!!! So then I circle the block... four times... and still never see any more spaces. Oh joy... another long walk dodging other people's right to smoke while I'm downwind of them. Hmph!

Oh yeah, this definitely feels like hormones. I HATE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment